Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just Nan Halloween Party finished

As much as I would like to blog everyday it isn't always easy to fit it in.  Here is my Halloween Party by Just Nan.  I finished it up last Wednesday.  I was able to join the ladies of my Wednesday stitching group for a quick hello and some stitching.  I wasn't able to go to group this summer with the boys being home from school and now I am busy with retreat preparations and model stitching but I wanted to catch up with everyone.  I had a quick visit and a friendly hello and was on my merry way to get the little ones off the bus.  I will post SAL progress tomorrow.  Happy Stitching!


26 comments:

Theresa said...

This is adorable!!! I love the fabric, too~~

Michele said...

great finish! what a fun design :)

Shannon said...

Wonderful finish! :)

Berit said...

Love it! What gorgeous linen!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Darling stitchery!!

Ranae said...

Oh! I love it!
It's going on my list right now, lol
Beautiful linen! what is it?

cucki said...

me love it too..very sweet stitching.well done dear..
big hugs cucki xx

PegC said...

I'm not a natural Just Nan fan-but loved this the moment I saw your post--nice--thanks for sharing.

LisaG said...

Thats lovely, what an amazing finish.

Parsley said...

What a cute project!

Catherine said...

How cute!!

DonnaTN said...

This is such a cute piece and I love the fabric.

Tracey said...

Love it-great job!!! Oh... my list of Halloween patterns just keeps getting longer and longer!! :^)

Bec said...

Fantastic finish! Love it! :)

Jenny said...

Awesome - still love the linen! The design is too cute and you did a great job stitching it - simply perfect!

Teresa said...

Love the Halloween party, very fun.
Can't wait to see your stitching models in person.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

CalamityJr said...

What a fun Halloween piece. Enjoy!

Mouse said...

oooooo gorgeous ...love it and well done on sneaking some you time at the club ... enjoy your preps for the retreat :)and happy stitching on the model piece :) love mouse xxxx

Carol said...

I love it, Nataly :) And what wonderful fabric!

Myra said...

Nice stitching Nataly! That fabric is just perfect for the design.

Kathy Ellen said...

Great Halloween piece, Nataly!

Pumpkin said...

Beautifully done!

Siobhán said...

What a sweet finish! Congratulations!

Melanie said...

Love it!! I'm such a sucker for Halloween pieces. :)

Lynn said...

It's fabulous! I love it!!

Bekca said...

I love this design! Congratulations on such a wonderful finish.

Blog Archive